About Dr. Louis Taglia Jr.
- Mastership with the International Dental Implant Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Academy of Equilibration
- Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Louis Taglia Jr., like his father, is dedicated to providing his patients with exceptional dental care. Dr. Taglia, Jr. received his B.A. from Dominican University in 1995 and his D.D.S. from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1999. He constantly hones his skills in post-graduate courses and seminars for cosmetic and restorative dentistry at some of the world’s foremost dental training centers, including the Pankey Institute for Advance Dental Education, the Misch International Implant Institute, and the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies.
Dr. Taglia, Jr. is member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the American College of Oral Implantology, the Chicago Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Illinois State Dental Society, the American Academy of Equilibration, the Misch International Implant Institute. He is also a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
A former high school wrestler and lifelong fitness enthusiast, Dr. Taglia, Jr. enjoys spending time with his four children, Louis, Patrick, Sophia, and Gia.